Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.QQPass.agj
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall monitor infected computers users’ input operation from background system, and steal QQ （Chinese Instant Message ）account and password information. Then, the virus program shall send the information out to hackers. This malicious Trojan account stealer program threatens computer users’ privacy security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Apr 05, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 148,424 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 93,148 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 47,528 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** qqcly.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** /Contact.asp
Injected malicious URL: ** gzsanrui.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** maolinty.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** /wmgj8.html
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.