Intraday malicious virus program: Backdoor.Win32.PcClient.ypn
This is a malicious Backdoor virus program which has strong covert character.
After being executed, the virus program shall be installed on infected computer covertly, so users can not find this malicious program out from Windows Task Manager. While this malicious Backdoor virus program executing, hackers can remote control the infected computers, record users’ keyboard input operation from background of Windows operating system, so bank account and online information on the infected computer shall be stolen. Also hackers can monitor and record infected computer users’ privacy via the web camera which connect with infected devices; stop the process of the infected computer. So this typical malicious Backdoor virus program threatens computer users’ privacy seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Apr 06-08, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 496,397 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 100,467 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 69,589 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** /ie.html
Injected malicious URL: ** /mop.html
Injected malicious URL: ** 8368piao.com/
4, www.xaoa.cn **
Injected malicious URL: ** xaoa.cn/
5, www.weixiuwang.com **
Injected malicious URL: ** /aboutus/
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.