Daily Virus Report (Apr 16, 2009) - Trojan.Win32.Edog.bv
This is a malicious Trojan virus program. After being executed, the virus program replaces system normal files with its “EXE” format files. So when the infected computer start up, the malicious virus files will be executed at the same time; then the virus program tries to shut down varieties of popular antivirus software and security tools. And the virus program will unlock IE protections which provided by antivirus and security tools; then get upgrade from hackers’ appointed website via IE browser.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
April 13, 2009 there were 3,242,488 devices got malicious attack via malicious Webpage Horse Hanging tech, and RISING Virus Lab has intercepted 803,334 malicious hyperlinks with webpage Horse Hanging tech. And Rising Cloud Security got 190,706 reports from end users.
Top5 Infected Website:
with malicious hyperlink: www.****.net.cn/22/lz.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ****.cn/sina/Qvod.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.cn/sina/lz.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.cn/sina/yy.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: u.****.cn/d1/16/ytgg.htm, etc.
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security or Rising Anti-virus, personal firewall, update in time, and at least 3 times per day for updating Rising.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist in your computer operation system, patch your computer system in a timely manner as many viruses spread by taking advantage of the system exploits or vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and suspicious inserter; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function when accessing to the internet.