Intraday malicious virus program: Worm.Win32.Autorun.spv
This is a malicious Worm virus program.
This malicious Worm virus program has dual-process demon function, and spreads through Flash Disk and other removable storage devices.
After being executed, the virus program shall download varieties of Trojan viruses program to infected computers; so it threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
August 11, 2009 there were 1,604,221 devices got malicious attack via malicious Webpage Horse Hanging tech, and RISING Virus Lab has intercepted 360,341 malicious hyperlinks with webpage Horse Hanging tech. And Rising Cloud Security got 93,224 reports from end users.
Top5 Infected Website:
with malicious hyperlink: *****.org/aa/02.html, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.cn/x2/dxxz.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.cn/x23/Td14.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.org/aa/r.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: *****.cn/x3/dxxz.htm, etc.
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security or Rising Anti-virus, personal firewall, update in time, and at least 3 times per day for updating Rising.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist in your computer operation system, patch your computer system in a timely manner as many viruses spread by taking advantage of the system exploits or vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and suspicious inserter; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function when accessing to the internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.