Intraday malicious virus program: Win32.Ramnit.a
This is a malicious virus program which executes and spreads through web browser program with strong infectious character.
After being executed, the virus program shall infect files or programs with extension of “exe”, “dll” and script files on Windows operating system. Therefore, while computer users execute infected files/programs, the virus program shall download varieties of Trojan viruses to infected computers; meanwhile, these malicious virus programs have suspicious potential of being Account Stealer Trojan and, even destroy files or Windows operating system. Also, hackers shall exploit this virus to create backdoor program for malicious remote control. So, this virus program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
August 12th, 2010, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 1,792,780 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 60,716 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 39,497 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: **. com/theme/t11/usr/qq.html
Injected malicious URL: ** cx:171/win7/boom-2.html?id=124
Injected malicious URL: ** cn/css/zz.html
Injected malicious URL: ** com:823/mm07/IE.html
Injected malicious URL: ** ie.html?_360safeparam
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.