Intraday malicious virus program: Worm.Win32.Viking.or
This malicious Worm virus program has the characters of documentary virus program, Worm virus program, virus downloader program, and other types of viruses program.
After being executed, this virus shall download Trojan viruses, and then steal infected computers users’ online game account and password; or even drive the infected computers’ operating system crash down. So this malicious virus program threatens users’ computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Aug 25, 2011, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 203,028 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 50,500 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 50599 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** html/small/ll/yes.html
Injected malicious URL: ** images/js/ie.html
Injected malicious URL: ** file/index.htm
Injected malicious URL: **adstop.html
Injected malicious URL: ** attachment/mini/ie.html
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.