Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Clicker.Win32.Agent.frq
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall copy its executable files down to Windows System directory, modify Windows Registry key value and, periodically access to the websites which specified by hackers to increase the malicious websites’ hits quantity. Hackers can get profits via these malicious behaviors. In additional, this Trojan virus program shall slow down infected computers’ calculation speed, as well as Internet connection speed; so, it threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
January 18th, 2011, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 848,374 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 23,181 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 38,024 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
1, 02984812229.xaonline.com **
Injected malicious URL: ** org:68/ss/so.htm
2, ciee.cau.edu.cn/dqpy/index **
Injected malicious URL: **cn/dqpy/xu_admin/list.htm
3, health.china.com/html/liangxing **
Injected malicious URL: ** org:171/win7/index.html?id=146
4, www.cdcc.gov.cn/css/lzg **
Injected malicious URL: ** cn/ad/test1test.html
5, www1.aufe.edu.cn/jianfei/Folder/style/118861 **
Injected malicious URL: **com/stu/18.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.