Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.sli
This is a malicious virus downloader program which spreads through Internet.
After being executed, the Trojan virus program shall download varieties of Trojan virus, viruses, and other malicious program to infected computers. So, this Trojan virus program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
July 5th, 2010 there were 1,143,809 devices got malicious attack via malicious Webpage Horse Hanging tech, and RISING Virus Lab has intercepted 166,550 malicious hyperlinks with webpage Horse Hanging tech. And Rising Cloud Security got 25,491 reports from end users.
Top5 Infected Website:
with malicious hyperlink: **. org:98/6/index1.html, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** org:88/IDWebSoft/idsoft.aspx, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** cn/css/ffff.html, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** com/index.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** com/gm/CUTE-IE.html, etc.
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Anti-virus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.