Intraday malicious virus program: Backdoor.Win32.Fednu.qw
This is a malicious Backdoor virus.
After being executed, the virus program shall delete Windows update service and replace it with its own executive files as Microsoft Windows Updatemts Service in order for startup. And then hackers shall automatically collect the operation system, disk information in the user’s infected computer. Finally the virus program shall access to specified websites by hackers via Internet Explorer browser to download large amount of Trojans, and steal users’ private information in the infected computer. So this malicious virus program threatens users’ computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Mar 19, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 189,141 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 34,136 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 48,249 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** /index.html?bbs.dingdi.com
Injected malicious URL: ** /shit.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** /19.htm
Injected malicious cy.sta.edu.cn**
Injected malicious URL: ** /qnyh/2.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.