Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.Delf.zcz
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
This is a malicious virus downloader program.
After being executed, the virus program shall shut down antivirus and security tools of infected computers and, add its executable process to Windows Register Startup option. Then, the virus program shall access to the malicious websites which specified by hackers to download varieties of viruses program to infected computer. So, this malicious virus downloader program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Mar 21, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 263,742 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 39,695 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 48,726 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** lionsgroup.com.cn/
Injected malicious URL: ** /real.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** /Ms08-078.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** 66w66.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** /wmgji.html
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.