Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.Fednu.udv
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall release virus program driver, replace Windows system service and, shut down antivirus software of infected local computer. Meanwhile, the Trojan virus program shall set backdoor program on infected computers; so hackers can remote control the infected device and, download account stealer Trojan virus program to the local computer to harvest computer users’ privacy account information. Also, the virus program can spread through LAN and Flash Disk both. So, this malicious Trojan program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Mar 22, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 186,013 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 43,567 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 47,702 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** chilema.cn/
Injected malicious URL: ** /zx.html?www.vapee.com
Injected malicious URL: ** /b6.htm
Injected malicious URL: ** /ie.html
Injected malicious URL: ** /flash.html
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.