Intraday malicious virus program: Worm.Win32.FakeFolder.ba
This is a malicious Trojan virus program.
After being executed, the virus program shall shut down security software process of operating for avoiding antivirus software; and stop antivirus software form starting again by creating registry hijack option, even delete security software icon and make it hide. Virus authors shall destroy the operating system safe mode and registry editor for avoiding deleting virus manually. Finally, the virus program shall create many shortcuts of phishing websites which are specified by hackers. So, this malicious Trojan virus program threatens computer security seriously..
RISING Cloud Security reported:
Mar 29, 2012, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 179,090 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 52,518 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 46,275 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** /gsjj.html
Injected malicious URL: ** kf98.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** /CUTE-IE.html
Injected malicious URL: ** kakagg.com/
Injected malicious URL: ** 51xxx.net/
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.