Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.DL.Win32.Undef.syr
This is a malicious virus downloader Trojan program.
After being executed, the virus program shall access to the virus download list which created by hackers and; download varieties of rogueware and viruses program to infected computers. So, this malicious Virus Downloader Trojan program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
March 29th, 2011 Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 548,090 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 23,818 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 27,200 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
1, dbyb.zqu.edu.cn/Edit/uploadfile **
Injected malicious URL: **cn/Edit/uploadfile/ie.htm
Injected malicious URL: **org:171/win7/boom.html?id=113
Injected malicious URL: **info/ew/sgsj.html
Injected malicious URL: **cn/inc/wmsgsj.html
Injected malicious URL: ** cn/2/2.html?mxgbook.com
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.