Intraday malicious virus program: Trojan.Win32.FakeAV.bqs
This is a malicious Trojan virus program which pretends as fake antivirus software.
After being executed, the virus program shall prompt and alarm infected computer users that there is virus on local computer, and induce users to register and purchase this fake antivirus product. That is the way hackers harvest profits, and infected computer users suffer lose of money. So, this malicious Trojan virus program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
May 11th, 2011, Rising Cloud Security detected that there were 850,954 computers got attacks from malicious URL injection and, RISING has intercepted 21,868 malicious URLs successfully. Meanwhile, 43,837 suspicious URLs were submitted from Rising Cloud Security members.
Top5 Infected Website:
Injected malicious URL: ** cn/editor/css/mm/wmdn.html
Injected malicious URL: ** net/book/37352/2421649.htm
3, dbyb.zqu.edu.cn/Edit/uploadfile **
Injected malicious URL: ** cn/Edit/uploadfile/ie.htm
4, www.333cn.com/news/photo **
Injected malicious URL: **in/baike/wow.html
5, www.cchr.gov.cn/company **
Injected malicious URL: **org:97/ss/zh.htm
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security, or Rising Antivirus plus Rising Firewall, and get update in time.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist on your computer operating system, patch your computer system in a timely manner because many viruses spread by taking advantage of Windows operating system vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and do not run suspicious plugins; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function while accessing to Internet.