Intraday malicious virus program: Dropper.Win32.Undef.bsm
This is a malicious Trojan virus downloader program which spreads through Internet.
After being executed, the virus program shall download varieties of Trojan, viruses, and other malicious program from the websites which specified by hackers. So, this malicious Trojan virus downloader program threatens computer security seriously.
RISING Cloud Security reported:
May 4, 2010 there were 1,345,695 devices got malicious attack via malicious Webpage Horse Hanging tech, and RISING Virus Lab has intercepted 165,976 malicious hyperlinks with webpage Horse Hanging tech. And Rising Cloud Security got 38,871 reports from end users.
Top5 Infected Website:
with malicious hyperlink: ** org:99/03/jk.html, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** org:300/01index.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** org:300/07index.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** . org:300/07index.htm, etc.
with malicious hyperlink: ** org:97/0.htm, etc.
Notice: the symbol ‘*’ means a stochastic letter or number.
1. Install Rising Internet Security or Rising Anti-virus, personal firewall, update in time, and at least 3 times per day for updating Rising.
2. Install Rising PC Doctor, and choose “Leaks” function to check the leaks or vulnerabilities exist in your computer operation system, patch your computer system in a timely manner as many viruses spread by taking advantage of the system exploits or vulnerabilities.
3. Do not browse suspicious websites, and suspicious inserter; turn off or delete unnecessary system services.
4. Do not receive the suspicious file from QQ, MSN, Email, etc.
5. Open RISING Active Defense and Auto-Protect function when accessing to the internet.
*You can buy RISING Security products here or free download to try.
*If you have any questions about RISING products, please visit Rising support centre for help.